The Connectional Table is where vision, ministry and money are brought to the same table to coordinate the mission, ministries, and resources of The United Methodist Church.
- Highlights of our latest work
- 2012 General Conference Legislation
- Read the Interim Operations Team Report Approved and Amended by The Connectional Table, September, 2011.PDF/PPTX
The Connectional Table has been collaboratively engaged in:
- Identifying four areas of focus for churchwide ministry;
- Sponsoring research on the state of
the Church; and
- Laying the groundwork for equitable change as the Church grows worldwide.
ABOUT CONNECTIONAL TABLE
Background and purpose
Established by the 2004 General Conference, the Connectional Table oversees the coordination of mission, ministries and resources across the denomination.
Learn more about the background, purpose and objectives of the Connectional Table.
STRUCTURE & MEMBERSHIP
Members of the Connectional Table represent a broad cross-section of the church, including lay and clergy members from around the world.
An invitation to conversation
The Connectional Table looks forward to extending the dialogue into annual conferences and beyond as we dream together about the future of our great denomination.